Our consignors and customers both appreciate our no-nonsense, straightforward pricing. Discounts are based on how long a piece has been in our showroom.
We LOVE getting new items in the store. If you're moving, downsizing, or just plain tired of your gently used furniture and accessories, we would be happy to sell them for you! Call today for an appointment.
How it works: We like to keep it simple.
Start by either
1. Emailing us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Calling to set up an appointment (615-315-5589)
- You and the shop will agree on a competitive price based on style, condition, and sales demand.
- Remember everything we accept is in very good to excellent condition.
- We offer 50/50 terms on each consignment.
- After 3 months, if the item has not sold it goes down 20%.
- If after 6 months, the item has not sold, you may pick it up or we will be happy to donate your items to Habitat for Humanity (the choice is yours.. see consignor contract)
- We pay out checks on a quarterly basis.
- We will dutifully care for your consigned items. However, we will not be held responsible for damage, theft, or loss of consigned items under any circumstances.
- Merchandise must be covered under Consignor’s homeowner’s policy during the consignment period.
We look forward to seeing you!